Use these cute hair ideas when your on the go! Each just have three simple steps to follow!
1) Tease your hair at the crown, and spray with hairspray.
2) Pull your hair up into a loose bun.
3) Add a tight headband to enhance the volume of your hair.
1) Slick your hair into a tight ponytail at your crown and secure with an elastic.
2) Roll the bottom 3 inches of your ponytail around a large-barrel curling iron. Hold it horizontally, then slip it out, creating a loop.
3) Apply some styling lotion to your hair.
Directions from Seventeen Magazine
1) Make a low ponytail and tie with an elastic.
2) Take your thumb, and make a hole above the elastic and keep it there.
3) Take your ponytail with your other hand and pull it gently through the hole.
1) Take about 1 in. piece of your hair from both sides of your head.
2) Take them and tie them together using a small elastic.
3) Take the mini-pony that you made and pull it in between both pieces of the 1 in. hair. *Do this twice*
Optional: Add a cute accessory over the elastic. (Ex- clip, bow etc.)
1) Tie your hair into a high ponytail and tie with an elastic.
2) Take the ponytail and divide it into two sections.
3) Tightly cross one section over the other and secure with an elastic.